How to Care for Your Lucky Bamboo
This year HBA Architecture & Interior Design commemorated Earth Day with these little treasures. (Didn’t get one? Swing by our office, we still have a few left!) And in case you’re wondering what to do with it now, just follow these simple instructions
1. Remove the packing materials.
2. Remove the plastic bag from the lucky bamboo and rinse.
3. Put lucky bamboo into a pot or container.
4. Add rocks for support if needed (optional).
5. Add fresh water to top of container. Water as needed.
A little history… Earth Day is intended to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth’s natural environment. It was founded by United States Senator Gaylord Nelson as an environmental teach-in first held on April 22, 1970. Earth Day is recognized globally by the Earth Day Network, and is celebrated in more than 175 countries every year. April 22 corresponds to spring in the Northern Hemisphere and autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. Numerous communities celebrate Earth Week, an entire week of activities focused on environmental issues. So to each of you – Happy Earth Day!